We encourage students to continously improve themselves and venture in other skills through mentoring program so they can be equipped with knowledge in various areas in the STEM field. The mentoring program aims to motivate and empower students, and help them resolving and reaching goals.
Mentoring is about creating a trusting and meaningful relationship
- Share faculty and university insight
- Act as a sounding board
- Assist mentees with setting development goals
- Provide development feedback
- Provide opportunities to meet and network with others.
- Pass on success
- Practice interpersonal and management skills
- Expand their horizons
- Gain insight
We have a group of friendly and helpful mentors. To view our full list of mentors, click below!